APRIL 06 | 04:30—06:00 pm
Short films by Charlie Chaplin & Buster Keaton
Panorama & In-Competition Sections
APRIL 07—09 | 10:00 am—05:30 pm
The full schedule with names of films & the respective directors shall be put up in a few days time.
APRIL 10 | 04:30—06:00 pm
An award-winning feature film. Shall be announced soon.
• Jury Award for the Best Short Fiction
• Jury Award for the Best Docu Film
• Audience Choice Award for the Best Short Fiction
• Audience Choice Award for the Best Docu Film
Note for Filmmakers
1. Films once selected/submitted for screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances.
2. Selected participants should submit a copy of their film in a hard disk, DVD, or pen drive in addition to 5 posters and 100 handbills of their film.
3. Participation in the festival implies acceptance of festival regulation.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holder of any copyrighted material included in the submitted film. The festival committee will not be held responsible for the unauthorised inclusion of any copyrighted material within or relating to the submitted film. The Festival committee reserves the right to disqualify any film with any unauthorised inclusion of copyright material at any point of time.
Participating Film Schools
Whistling Woods (Mumbai)
Film & Television Institute of India (FTII - Pune)
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute (SRFTI - Kolkata)
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA - Ahmedabad)
LV Prasad Film & TV Academy (Chennai)
State Institute of Film & TV (Rohtak)
CEFM- Kumaun University (Nainital)
All Saints College (Nainital)